Saturday, April 17, 2010

JUST A UPDATE ON RECENT PERSONAL EVENTS

Just a brief report on why things may have been a bit slow and looked a little different recently.  On April Fools day (well,  technically Monday morning, April 2), I managed to crash headlong down the half dozen or so stairs leading to the ceramic tile over cement tv room floor.  With heroic assistance from neighbors and friends, I was able to continue watching the movie (with the help of pain killers).  At the end of the film, I couldn't get up.  It was now between one and two AM, and I managed to get loaded into the car, taken to  the emergency room, and shipped off to an area hospital to have the shattered hip replaced.  The cause of the hip failure was prostate cancer, another potentially long story.  Anyway, I'm now back from the hospital for just over a week and posting are starting to flow again.  I hope to maintain and indeed improve quality, and wish to thank those who follow me or read me from time to time--or by sheer accident for that matter.  Just a point of information.  Good to be back.

2 comments:

Tao Dao Man said...

Welcome back.
Keep up the good fight.
I expect it to be a long hot summer. And I do not mean temperature wise.
The shadows, and the masters of war are busy at work.

Beware of false flags.

jh4 said...

Sorry to hear of your recent health issues, but glad you're back on track.